Students need to prove that they have an unconditional offer on a full time course, proof of accommodation, sufficient funds (liquid assets) to cover the entire cost of studying and living in that country and that they intend to return home on completion of their course. The following documents are required for a student VISA:
- Completed VISA application form with passport size photographs.
- Valid passport (in original)
- Visa Fee (non- refundable)
- Letter of unconditional acceptance from overseas education institution for a full time course
- Proof of funding (ie bank statement, details of securities held, chartered accountants certification, I Tax clearance, letter from sponsor etc.)
- Attested copies of education certificates and English language test (IELTS) score sheet (if applicable)
- Proof of accommodation in that country