Study in UK
Study in New Zealand
Study in Canada
Study in Singapore
Study in Australia
FAQ's - English
1. What is minimum qualification to get admission in KMINDZ EDUCATION ?
There is no such thing as minimum qualification to learn a language. So any one who has the interest to master English can get admission in KMINDZ EDUCATION.
2. When can I enrol?
You can enroll any time during the month since our syllabus is designed in such a way that you will not miss out any portion.
3. How to enrol?
You can meet the counselors in our centres and you will be suggested the suitable course. We will identify what exactly is your need and you will be given the right training.
4. How long would it take for me to receive your letter confirming my application?
Across the table
5. What is the minimum age of the learners?
Learners come from all age groups are welcome to study in KMINDZ EDUCATION.
6. Can I pay the fees in instalments?
7. Are books and other material included in the course fees?
8. Will there be homework / tests / assignments, etc?
9. How long is each class?
One hour, Five days a week. Time duration also depends upon the batch that you have chosen to join.
10. I would like more information about the courses?
You can call us over the telephone or walk into our centres and collect all the information that you require.
11. When I get doubts in English, can I come and clarify my doubts after the completion of my course?
12. I am a professional. Your programmes make the learner proficient in general English. Do you have anything to help me with my english in my profession?
13. Do you have exclusive courses for writing skills?
14. Do you teach pronunciation?
15. Do you award any diploma or certificate after the completion of the course?
Yes. On request, participation certificates are given after the successful completion of the course.
16. Do you provide special training for call centre jobs?
17. Should I join for grammar classes?
By learning grammar alone it is impossible to speak English fluently. Our courses are designed to help you speak English fluently.
18. Can I pay by DD, cheques or credit card?
You can pay by cash, DD or cheque. However, the cheques on local banks should be cleared before the commencement day of the class. Credit card payment is accepted.
19. Can I change my class hours?
20. Can I meet the faculty member before I join a course?
21. Can I attend a demo class?
22. How do I make up for the classes I miss when I go on leave during this programme?
In case you go on a long leave inform us well in advance and after your comeback you can continue the classes.
23. Can I speak English fluently once I complete the programme?
Yes. If you follow our instructions carefully, you will surely speak English fluently. We teach you to become professionals in your lives.
24. We are a group of students. We all want to join the course together. Will there be any discount in the fee?
Yes. You can discuss the fee discount with the Head Office in person or over the telephone.
25. Do you have placement services?
Copyright © 2017, All Rights Reserved.